This recipe got to be the thing a couple of years ago when two young chefs in Stockholm, Sweden started to serve this as a dessert. It is so easy to make and a very good finish to a good meal. Serve with a good vanilla ice cream!
- Put your oven grill element on and the temperature to 480°F/250°C.
- Slice the bananas and kiwis; divide the strawberries in two.
- Spread out in a gratin dish.
- Pour the blueberries over; grate white chocolate to coat the fruit.
- Put under the grill and watch it carefully or it will burn. Take it out when the chocolate is golden brown and bubbly.
Like Marie says, this is a very easy dish to make, and then it looks and tastes great ! The choice of fruits is flexible too, and the only way to go wrong is to burn it in the oven , so don't take your eyes off it. We heated the oven with the grill, rather than purely baking it, so that the chocolate would melt more before the fruit heated up.