1/1 Photo of Gino-Chocolate Grilled Fruit
This recipe got to be the thing a couple of years ago when two young chefs in Stockholm, Sweden started to serve this as a dessert. It is so easy to make and a very good finish to a good meal. Serve with a good vanilla ice cream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put your oven grill element on and the temperature to 480°F/250°C.
- 2Slice the bananas and kiwis; divide the strawberries in two.
- 3Spread out in a gratin dish.
- 4Pour the blueberries over; grate white chocolate to coat the fruit.
- 5Put under the grill and watch it carefully or it will burn. Take it out when the chocolate is golden brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gino-Chocolate Grilled Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g