Recipe by MarieFromSweden
This recipe got to be the thing a couple of years ago when two young chefs in Stockholm, Sweden started to serve this as a dessert. It is so easy to make and a very good finish to a good meal. Serve with a good vanilla ice cream!
Top Review by markh (Mark Harris)
Like Marie says, this is a very easy dish to make, and then it looks and tastes great ! The choice of fruits is flexible too, and the only way to go wrong is to burn it in the oven , so don't take your eyes off it. We heated the oven with the grill, rather than purely baking it, so that the chocolate would melt more before the fruit heated up.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put your oven grill element on and the temperature to 480°F/250°C.
- Slice the bananas and kiwis; divide the strawberries in two.
- Spread out in a gratin dish.
- Pour the blueberries over; grate white chocolate to coat the fruit.
- Put under the grill and watch it carefully or it will burn. Take it out when the chocolate is golden brown and bubbly.