Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this from a friend's friend years ago. It's easy, but so good.
- 4 chicken breasts, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 0.5 (2 7/8 ounce) envelope Good Seasons Italian dressing
- 2 (8 ounce) containers whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Saute chicken breasts in butter and dressing mix.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Mix together remaing ingredients and cover chicken.
- Bake 30 min at 350 degrees or 'til chicken is done.