Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my co-worker's recipe and I have added additional seasonings. Very restaurant quality. Prep time includes minimum marinade time and cook time is a guess depending on how you deepfry. We deepfried in 1/2" oil in cast iron pan.
- 6 lbs pork ribs, sweet and sour cut
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons Chinese wine, not rice wine vgr
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2-1 1⁄2 teaspoon chinese all spice also known as Chinese five spice powder
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Cut ribs into individual ribs. Mix next 7 ingredients, add ribs and marinade minimum 1/2 hour. Longer the better.
- Remove ribs from marinade and toss in mixture of flour and breadcrumbs. Remove and deep fry til golden.