Prep 10 mins
Cook 72 hrs
A variation on the Cranberry Triple Sec but with Gin.
- Empty the cranberries in a bowl of cold water and wash.
- Drain the berries and pick out the mushy berries.
- Pour the remaining cranberries into a large jar.
- In a glass or cup, mix 12 oz of gin and 12 oz of Triple Sec orange liquor.
- Pour the alcohol into the jar to the top. Put on the lid.
- Let the cranberries sit afor 2 or 3 days.
- Serve by scooping berries out of liquor into a serving dish. Or you can leave in the liquor.