Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
These are very nice with and kind of meat and the fragrance amazing.
- 8 ounces sliced thick mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces green beans
- In large skillet, over medium heate, saute mushrooms in butter 5 minutes.
- Stir in ginger and cook 30 seconds longer.
- Stir in salt, pepper and beans and 2 tablespoon water.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until beans are crisp tender, about 7 minutes.
Loved this recipe - the ginger gives a nice flavor to the mushrooms & beans . Be careful not to burn the beans in the final steaming you may want to add an additional tbsp or so of water. Next time I will use fresh grated ginger (about 1 tsp I think). It is an easy really quick recipe & we loved it Thanks Dancer
Excellent! I had to use canned green beans since it was all I had at the time but it was still great! Will definitely make again!
Very good made it with some portabela mushrooms the tastes seemed to go well together very well.