1/1 Photo of Gingery Beef Strips
6 hrs 15 mins
Sometimes I add thawed frozen bell peppers with the other vegetables for a different flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs beef flank steak
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef consomme or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 lb sugar snap pea
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1Thinly slice flank steak diagonally across the grain.
- 2In a slow cooker, combine steak, consomme, soy sauce, ginger, onions, and garlic.
- 3Cover and cook on LOW 5-6 hours or until steak is tender.
- 4Turn control to HIGH.
- 5Dissolve cornstarch in water in a small bowl and stir into cooker.
- 6Cover and cook on HIGH 10-15 minutes or until thickened.
- 7During the last 5 minutes, drop in vegetables and re-cover.
- 8Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingery Beef Strips
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 86.7 mg
- Sodium 1490.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 56.5 g