1/1 Photo of Gingersnaps With White Chocolate Chips
the Jilb's Note:
I got this recipe from my step-mom and it's awesome! The best ginger snap recipe I've ever had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the butter and sugar.
- 2Stir in molasses and egg.
- 3Add 1 cup of the flour, the baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and ground gloves and stir to combine.
- 4Add remaining flour 1 cup at a time.
- 5Chill dough in freezer for only 15 minutes.
- 6Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in white granulated sugar.
- 7Bake on greased cookie sheet at 375 for 10 minutes.
- 8When cookies are cool, melt some white chocolate chips and drizzle over top of each cookie.
- 9When white chocolate is set, store cookies in air tight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingersnaps With White Chocolate Chips
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 162.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g