Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are sooo good and stay soft and chewy. Makes about 4 dozen large cookies.
Make and share this Gingersnaps recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and butter, mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Stir in molasses.
- Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture, mix well.
- Shape into balls and roll in sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, 2" apart.
- Bake@ 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.
- OPTIONAL When cool, drizzle with melted vanilla chips.
These are really good cookies. I added 6 oz milk chocolate chips instead of vanilla and it was perfect. Even my picky husband loved them. Thanks