These are sooo good and stay soft and chewy. Makes about 4 dozen large cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and butter, mix well.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- 3Stir in molasses.
- 4Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture, mix well.
- 5Shape into balls and roll in sugar.
- 6Place on ungreased cookie sheet, 2" apart.
- 7Bake@ 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- 8Remove from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.
- 9OPTIONAL When cool, drizzle with melted vanilla chips.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingersnaps
Serving Size: 1 (1874 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1693.8
- Calories from Fat 732
- Total Fat 81.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 2057.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 228.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 123.9 g
- Protein 16.4 g