- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 5 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the maple syrup, molasses, oil, and ginger.
- Stir together gently until just mixed.
- Scoop spoon-sized portions onto a lightly oiled cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.