1/1 Photo of Gingersnaps
This one is from Better Homes and Gardens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl combine about half of the flour, brown sugar, shortening, molasses, egg, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed till combined.
- 2Beat or stir in remaining flour.
- 3Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- 4Roll balls in the granulated sugar to coat. Place balls 2 inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake in a 375 F oven for 8-10 minutes or till edges are set and tops are crackled. Cool cookies on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- 6Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingersnaps
Serving Size: 1 (850 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 30.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g