1/1 Photo of Gingersnap White Mocha
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 fluid ounce espresso
- 1/2 ounce gingerbread-flavored syrup
- 1/2 ounce white chocolate sauce
- 6 ounces milk, Steamed
- 1Add espresso to cup.
- 2Stir in Gingerbread syrup and white chocolate sauce.
- 3Fill with steamed milk and stir.
- 4Top with whipped cream and dust with crumbled gingersnap cookies and cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingersnap White Mocha
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 93.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate sauce