From Simple & Delicious What a yummy pie! A nice twist on tradition, and my kids loved it! The pie was sent to Taste of Home from Liz Raisig of New York City. I don't see a mistake in this, but have quit using this site because I cannot delete my posted recipes. Since the review is from a non poster, who has only left a single review I point out that I have only posted 2 recipes and am not a profesional. I have never left an unpleasant review. I hate this site now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed gingersnaps (about 32 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- additional whipped topping (optional)
- 2In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool.
- 3To make filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, in a small mixing bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- 4In another small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in the pumpkin, pie spice, vanilla and cinnamon. Spread over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. You might even add a few decorative crumbles of gingersnaps, or whole cookies=).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie Recipe (Tasteofhome.com)
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.2
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 534.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix