Mmm! Cookies... one for the roast, one for me, one for the roast, two for me...
Make and share this Gingersnap Pot Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Trim fat from roast. Cut if necessary to fit crock-pot.
- In large skillet brown roast on all sides in hot oil.
- In a small bowl combine water, gingersnaps, vinegar, bouillon, and red pepper.
- In crock-pot, place potatoes, carrots or parsnips, and bay leaf. Place meat on top of vegetables.
- Pour gingersnap mixture over meat.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 10-12 hours or high-heat setting for 5-6 hours.