- 4 pork chops, thin cut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute (Splenda)
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely diced (including leaves)
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy skillet over medium-high heat, start browning chops in oil.
- Meanwhile, put vinegar, pepper, cloves, tomato paste, Splenda, ginger, lemon juice and salt in a blender and run it a few seconds to blend.
- When chops are browned on both sides (5 minutes per side), pour sauce over them.
- Scatter celery over all, reduce heat to low, and cover with tilted lid.
- Let simmer 5 minutes, then serve, scraping extra sauce from pan over chops.