1/1 Photo of Gingersnap Pears
This recipe calls for canned pears, however I am sure it could easily be used to get rid of the surplus of fresh pears you might have this time of year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pears in a large bowl.
- 2Sprinkle with flour and toss lightly to coat.
- 3Divide among 8 - 8 OZ custard cups.
- 4Combine the gingersnaps, walnuts and butter.
- 5Sprinkle over pears.
- 6Place custard cups on baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Serve with vanilla icecream or plain with a dallop of whip cream on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingersnap Pears
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 327.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g