1/1 Photo of Gingersnap Mix in a Jar
This comes from Whole Foods. The ingredients for these cookies go into a jar and are presented along with the instructions for making the cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 295.73 ml packed dark brown sugar
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 3.69 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 8.62 ml ground ginger
- 6.16 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 1Spoon the brown sugar into a 1-quart jar and press down until you have an even layer.
- 2Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl; spoon into the jar over the brown sugar.
- 3Sprinkle ginger, cinnamon and cloves over the top.
- 4Seal the jar and attach a tag with the following instructions:.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- 6Pour contents of the jar into a large bowl and stir in 3/4 cup melted unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks) and 1 large egg.
- 7Roll the dough into balls the size of large marbles and place an inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Bake in the middle of the oven until firm and lightly browned on the edges, about 14 minutes.
- 9Transfer cookies to racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingersnap Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (789 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 845.7
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 138.0 mg
- Sodium 335.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 67.0 g
- Protein 9.3 g