Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A unique recipe using ground ginger snaps instead of flour. These are very intensely flavored so you may prefer to substitute vanilla wafers for some of the ginger snaps.
- Adjust oven rack to top third position, and preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat a 30-cup mini-muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients until well blended.
- Pour liquid mixture over dry mixture and fold in just until combined (do NOT overmix).
- Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until tester comes out clean (12 minutes).
- Turn out onto wire rack to cool and serve at room temperature.