A unique recipe using ground ginger snaps instead of flour. These are very intensely flavored so you may prefer to substitute vanilla wafers for some of the ginger snaps.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Adjust oven rack to top third position, and preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Coat a 30-cup mini-muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- 3In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the dry ingredients.
- 4In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients until well blended.
- 5Pour liquid mixture over dry mixture and fold in just until combined (do NOT overmix).
- 6Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- 7Bake until tester comes out clean (12 minutes).
- 8Turn out onto wire rack to cool and serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingersnap Mini-Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (750 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 191.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g