Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious dip for gingersnap cookies.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package gingersnaps
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Beat in whipped topping until well blended.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Great for a varity of cookies!
This is a great dip for the holidays. We use 2-3 packages of the thin Anna's gingerbread crisps with it and serve it for a light dessert. Excellent.
This was a very thick dip and was very good with gingersnaps and graham crackers. I added a bit more spice to ours after the initial tasting. Used it for a party and everyone liked it.