This cookie crumb pie crust is for pie fillings that don't require baking. Jell-O offers a plethora of recipes that are simply folded into a crust, chilled, and served. The crust is excellent for pumpkin, sweet potato, and key lime pies. Super Easy Pumpkin Spice Dip, is awesome served as a pie in this crust. Just double the dip recipe, fold it into this baked and cooled crust, and serve immediately.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Pulverize the ginger snap cookies in a food processor if you have one, if not, you can crush them with a rolling pin.
- 3Combine the first three ingredients and mix well.
- 4Using your fingers, press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
- 5To smooth and pack the crust, place another 9-inch pie pan down into the crust (as if you are stacking the pans) and press firmly.
- 6Brush the crust with egg white. (optional).
- 7Bake about 10 minutes at 375° or less. Watch closely as you do NOT want to overcook this crust.
- 8Remove from the oven and cool before filling.
- 9Goes great with my Super Easy Pumpkin Spice Dip recipe, or any pumpkin, sweet potato, or key lime pie that does not require baking.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingersnap Cookie Crumb Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 165.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g