Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Saw this recipe in EatingWell Magazine 04/2008 edition. It looks scupmtious and "healthyish" - 287 calories but you get calcium and potassium.
- 2 cups softened vanilla frozen yogurt
- 6 gingersnap cookies, chopped
- 2 sliced bananas
- 1⁄4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- Layer equal portions of these ingredients in small dessert cups or glasses.
- The vanilla yogurt, then the cookies, then the sliced bananas and top it off with the chopped pecans.
- Freeze until the yogurt is firm; at least 10 minutes.