Recipe by Caryn
A neighbor served this wonderful cheeseball during a Christmas gathering, and she was kind enough to share her recipe. I had no idea that this cheeseball had pineapple until I saw the recipe. This has a great flavor and texture.
Top Review by Ms B.
This cheeseball combines a nice blend of flavors. The pineapple is subtle and adds an interesting texture without overwhelming the other flavors. I offered this on an appetizer buffet and found that even those with simple tastes loved it.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 2 cups pecans, chopped and divided