Recipe by Chef 'Diva Divine
Found in Better Homes and Gardens Easy Stir Fry Recipes...haven't tried yet wanted to put up for safe keeping
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 6 green onions
- 1⁄4 cup gingerroot (cut match stick size)
- 1 lb turkey breast tenderloin (cut bite size)
- 1 apple (cored & cut into thin wedges)
- 3 zucchini (shredded) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- For sauce, in a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, sugar, and mustard. Stir in chicken broth, soy sauce, and sherry. Set aside.
- Preheat wok/large skillet over high heat. Add cooking oil, stir fry cauliflower in hot oil for 2 1/2mins. Add onions and gingerroot. Stir fry for 1 1/2mins. Remove from wok/skillet.
- Add half of the turkey to the hot wok or skillet. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or till turkey is no longer pink. Remove turkey from wok. Stir fry the remaining turkey for 2-3 minutes. Return all turkey to wok.
- Push meat from center of skillet. Stir sauce; add to center of skillet/wok. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Stir in cauliflower-onion mixture and apple. Heat mixture through. Remove from wok and keep warm.
- Stir fry zucchini for 1 1/2 minutes. Arrange on a serving platter. Top with turkey mixture. Serve immediately.