Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of our whole families favorite meals. everyone cheers (including me) when i serve it. You can use the spanish rice recipe on my page and just use lipton's. I use schwans fire roasted corn and great value mild taco sauce
- 6 cups nacho cheese flavor Doritos, lightly crushed
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refried beans
- 3 cups Spanish rice
- 2 cups frozen fire roasted corn, thawed
- 4 cups shredded taco blend cheese
- 1 cup cheese, dip
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- brown ground turkey and drain off fat.
- add water and taco seasoning and simmer 10 minutes.
- heat corn and refried beans.
- layer everything in bowls and eat!