Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yes, my kids actually eay brussels sprouts if I prepae them this way
Make and share this Gingerly's Kids Will Like Them Brussels Sprouts recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb Brussels sprout, halved
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 small diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar, vinegae
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- brown bacon in a skillet.
- add onions and cook til tender.
- add brussels sprouts halves and brown.
- add vinegar and sugar and cook on medium heat 15 minutes.
This was good! I think I'd reduce the vinegar just a bit, or change it to balsamic vinegar. Loved the bacon and red onions with the brussels sprouts! Thanks for sharing this recipe, we really enjoyed it!