This is a quick, warmly-spiced banana bread that I invented for Christmas 2010.
Make and share this Gingerly Molasses Christmas Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Mix butter, oil, bananas, sugar, molasses, and egg until smooth.
- Sprinkle baking soda & spices over mixture, mix lightly.
- Add flour, stir until combined.
- Add raisins, stir.
- Pour into buttered bread pan.
- Sprinkle top with kosher salt.
- Bake for one hour.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack.