Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 mins
In 'Martin Yan Quick & Easy' by Martin Yan
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed peeled butternut squash
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 zucchini, roll-cut (about 1/4 lb.)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- Place a stir-fry pan over high heat until hot.
- Add the oil, swirling to coat the sides.
- Add the ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 20 seconds.
- Add the squash and broth, reduce the heat to medium, cover and cook until the squash is half cooked, about 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and continue to cook, covered, until both vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes longer.
- Add the sesame oil and toss to coat the vegetables.
- Stir in the nuts and the crystallized ginger.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve.