Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In 'Martin Yan Quick & Easy' by Martin Yan
Make and share this Gingerly Butternut Squash recipe from Food.com.
- Place a stir-fry pan over high heat until hot.
- Add the oil, swirling to coat the sides.
- Add the ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 20 seconds.
- Add the squash and broth, reduce the heat to medium, cover and cook until the squash is half cooked, about 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and continue to cook, covered, until both vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes longer.
- Add the sesame oil and toss to coat the vegetables.
- Stir in the nuts and the crystallized ginger.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve.