Recipe by dicentra
TOH. This would be great toasted with pumpkin or apple butter. Yield: 1 loaf (1 pound).
- 3⁄4 cup water (70 to 80)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons water or flour if needed).