Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a deliciously fruity, sweet and refreshing drink that can be served with hot and spicy dishes, with breakfast or as an after-dinner drink.
- 1 1⁄8 lbs watermelon, roughly chopped (500g)
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger (or 1/4- 1/2 tsp. powdered ginger)
- thinly sliced watermelon (to garnish)
- Place the watermelon and ginger in a blender.
- Process for 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- Add 6 ice cubes and process until the ice is crushed.
- Pour into chilled glasses and garnish with a thin slice of watermelon.
Just when I thought watermelon couldn't get any better - YOU - send in this Amazing, Refreshing, Healthy recipe. It's exactly what I needed to start a hot humid day.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!
This is so refreshing and is a great way to start your day! The fresh ginger really gives it a kick, and the watermelon is so detoxifying. I almost felt like I was glowing after drinking this! Thanks for sharing.
Very refreshing on a warm day of Indian summer! Thnx for posting, Sharon!