Gingered Vegetable Tofu Stir-Fry
- Heat 1 tsp oil in large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat, add garlic, green onions and ginger, cook 1 minute stirring often.
- Add broth, sherry, soy sauce, black bean sauce, sugar, and sesame oil in in the skillet and simmer then remove from heat and pour into small bowl.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add bok choy stalks and cook, stirring 1 minute.
- Add snow peas and cook stirring 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender and bright green.
- Add bok choy leaves and pinch salt into skillet; cook, tossing gently until leaves are wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add corn, radishes, tofu and sauce; tossing gently until warmed through.
- Serve immediately.