Skippy [BW]'s Note:
Great vegetarian recipe--just like Chinese take out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 4 tablespoons low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons black bean garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 head bok choy, cut into 1/2 inch pieces, leaves shredded
- 8 ounces snow peas
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 10 radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 8 ounces baked teriyaki tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1Heat 1 tsp oil in large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat, add garlic, green onions and ginger, cook 1 minute stirring often.
- 2Add broth, sherry, soy sauce, black bean sauce, sugar, and sesame oil in in the skillet and simmer then remove from heat and pour into small bowl.
- 3Heat remaining 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add bok choy stalks and cook, stirring 1 minute.
- 4Add snow peas and cook stirring 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender and bright green.
- 5Add bok choy leaves and pinch salt into skillet; cook, tossing gently until leaves are wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 6Add corn, radishes, tofu and sauce; tossing gently until warmed through.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Bok Choys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bok Choys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingered Vegetable Tofu Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 302.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low sodium vegetable broth
black bean garlic sauce