Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great vegetarian recipe--just like Chinese take out.
Make and share this Gingered Vegetable Tofu Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 4 tablespoons low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons black bean garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 head bok choy, cut into 1/2 inch pieces, leaves shredded
- 8 ounces snow peas
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 10 radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 8 ounces baked teriyaki tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Heat 1 tsp oil in large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat, add garlic, green onions and ginger, cook 1 minute stirring often.
- Add broth, sherry, soy sauce, black bean sauce, sugar, and sesame oil in in the skillet and simmer then remove from heat and pour into small bowl.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add bok choy stalks and cook, stirring 1 minute.
- Add snow peas and cook stirring 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender and bright green.
- Add bok choy leaves and pinch salt into skillet; cook, tossing gently until leaves are wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add corn, radishes, tofu and sauce; tossing gently until warmed through.
- Serve immediately.