1/4 Photos of Gingered Tuna Salad
This recipe was printed in Penzeys One first issue. It is a deliciously different tuna salad. This goes great on a pita, with crackers or on a bed of salad greens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan over low heat, sauté the curry powder in olive oil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 2While the curry powder is cooking, mince the onion and chop the crystallized ginger.
- 3In a medium bowl, add the mayonnaise, rice vinegar and Dijon mustard; whisk to blend.
- 4Add the cooked curry powder, crystallized ginger, onion, pecans and cayenne pepper; whisk again to thoroughly blend.
- 5Add the tuna and mix with a fork until tuna is well blended and coated with the dressing.
- 6Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingered Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.7
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 367.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: