Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just received my new issue of Light and Tasty magazine today and this recipe was in it so I wanted to share it.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 medium potato, peeled and shredded
- 2 eggs, lightly beat
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- In a bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients; toss to mix.
- In a nonstick pan coated with spray, heat 1 tsp oil over medium heat. Drop batter by 1/4 cup fulls into skillet; press lightly to flatten.
- Fry 3-4 minutes on each side till golden brown. Repeat with remaining oil and batter.