Recipe by Baby Kato
This recipe has been submitted for play in ZWT8 - Australia/New Zealand. This is from a website named, Helen’s Kitchen. NOTE: This recipe could also be used successfully with snow peas and or carrots.
Top Review by Annacia
Loving this! I found the peas at the local store, wonders never cease. lol. Served the peas with grilled lamb and a potato salad. This only took the 15 mins because of cleaning the peas. Cooking is uber fast and mine were the perfect tender crisp texture. Kato, I'm sorry, the camera battery crapped out before I got to the veg. They tasted and looked great though! :D
- 709.77 ml sugar snap peas
- 9.85 ml extra virgin olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2.46 ml ginger, finely minced
- 2.46 ml sesame oil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove tip of each sugar snap pea; pull string from side and set aside until needed.
- In large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat; fry garlic and ginger until fragrant, for 1 minute.
- Add peas and 2 tbsp water; cover and steam until tender-crisp, for 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame oil, salt and pepper.