Gingered Snow Peas With Tofu and Cashews
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spread cashews on baking sheet; bake until lightly toasted, 10 to 12 minutes; stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, spray large nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add tofu, and cook, turning often, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Put in bowl.
- Add snow peas to skillet, and stir-fry 1 minute. Add 3 Tbs. water, tamari and ginger.
- Stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes. Cover, reduce heat to medium and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until peas are tender.
- Stir in tofu and cashews, and heat through. Serve warm.