Gingered Shrimp With Corn & Broccoli
- Place the broccoli in a steamer and gently steam until tender crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a clean tea towel, and lightly pat the broccoli to absorb excess water.
- Whisk the soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, giner, and chile garlic paste until sugar begins to dissolve.
- Heat a wok or large non-stick skillet over high heat.
- Add oil and when it ripples, add the scallions, corn and shrimp.
- Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque.
- Add the broccoli, soy mixture, and stir-fry until all ingredients are coated with the sauce and heated through.
- Serve over rice.