Recipe by akmoose
a new recipe from an old Cooking Light - just trying to get everything in my world organized (ha ha!) Prep time includes cooking time - serving size is about 5 scallops and 1/2 cup of rice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) baglong grain boil-in-the-bag rice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large scallops
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare rice according to package directions; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Pat scallops dry with a paper towel, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place scallops in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly brown. Remove scallops from pan.
- Add onions and remaining ingredients to pan. Add scallops; toss well. Serve with rice.