Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes
- 680.38 g rhubarb, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 59.14 ml fresh orange juice
- 14.79 ml grated orange rind
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml chopped crystallized ginger, divided
- ground nutmeg (to garnish)
- Heat rhubarb, orange juice and rind, sugar and 3 tablespoons crystallized ginger to boiling in medium saucepan.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, stirring often, until rhubarb is thick, 10-15 minutes.
- Cool; refrigerate, covered, until cold.
- Serve rhubarb in bowls; sprinkle with remaining ginger and nutmeg.