Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I've been making this for years. Not sure where I originally came across the recipe. For a change I often serve over cooked plain ramen noodles instead of the rice.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 3 medium peaches, sliced or 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Cut fat from tenderloin. Cut into 2 inch stips with the grain. Toss pork with oil, tamari, ginger, cornstarch, pepper, and garlic.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in 10 inch skillet until oil covers pan. Stir fry pork and almonds 6 to 8 minutes until pork is brown.
- Add chicken broth, peaches, and onion. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Making this the other day was a nice change from the usual roasted pork that we enjoy! Really liked the flavor of this particular comb ~ ginger, pork & peaches! Served over brown rice ~ DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Everyday Is a Holiday tag]