Recipe by Becca Bricker
I am going to make this with chicken instead of the pork. I found this on the web.
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 2 cups melon balls (cantaloupe, watermelon, and honeydew)
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup peach yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan combine orange juice and ginger; bring to a simmer and add pork cubes. Simmer for about 5 minutes, until pork is cooked.
- Remove pork and remaining liquid to bowl, refrigerate uncovered to cool slightly, about 5-10 minutes.
- In medium bowl gently toss together melon, papaya, Grand Marnier, pork cubes and cooking liquid.
- On each of four plates place 1 1/2 cups salad greens. Serve equal portions pork-melon mixture atop greens, topped with 2 tablespoons yogurt.