Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a delicious and different recipe that is easy to make.
- 6 tablespoons apple juice
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil, divided
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- hot cooked rice (optional)
- In a large resealable bag, or shallow glass container, combine first four ingredients.
- Remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Add pork to remaining marinade.
- Seal bag or cover container and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, stir-fry half of the pork in one tablespoon oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pork with slotted spoon; set aside.
- Repeat with remaining pork and oil In same skillet stir-fry the asparagus for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch into reserved marinade; add to skillet.
- Bring to boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Return pork to skillet and heat through.
- Serve over rice if desired.