Recipe by WI Cheesehead
Not sure if this is a new product, but I got a sample of Ball Simple Creations No Cook Freezer Jam Fruit Pectin at Wal-Mart along with some recipes. More info at www.freshpreserving.com
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) packageball simple creations no cook freezer jam pectin
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar or 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda granular
- 3 cups peaches, crushed, pitted, peeled (about 12 medium OR 3 16 oz bags frozen)
- 1 cup pear, crushed, cored, peeled
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 small lemon, juice and zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir sugar and contents of package in a bowl until well blended.
- Add peaches, pears, gingerroot and lemon zest and juice. Stir 3 minutes.
- Ladle jam into clean jars.
- Twist on lids and let stand until thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Tip: For best results, use fully ripe pears and crush with a potato masher.