Recipe by lizeroo
Refreshing dessert alone or paired with vanilla ice cream, frozen yogurt or sour cream. From the Vancouver Sun.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 5 cups fresh fruit or 5 cups berries, in any combination
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk lime juice, honey and mint together.
- Finely grate 1 tablespoon of the ginger (no need to peel) into a small bowl.
- Squeeze the grated ginger with your fingers to extract the juice.
- Add the ginger juice to the lime mixture and discard the pulp.
- Pour over the fruit and toss. Let sit at least 15 min to allow flavours to blend.