Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is the first jello mold I ever made and the recipe came from my very first issue of Taste of Home. Delicious and refreshing. April/May 1999
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (6 ounce) package sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup diet ginger ale, chilled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set the pineapple aside.
- In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin in water.
- Stir in ginger ale, ginger and the reserved juice.
- Chill until syrupy, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer to a 6-cup mold coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate until firm.