Recipe by Chabear01
This is another S&W recipe. Great for the beginner cooks and working Moms since this is a fast and easy recipe.
Top Review by soldiergirl
This was delicious! I had to improvise because I didn't have lemon zest. I used orange peel instead and it turned out wonderfully! It was just the thing for some left over rice I had in the fridge.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 12 ounces boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon zest, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cansliced carrots, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli until crisp-tender in half the oil in large skillet. Remove and add remaining oil to skillet. Cook chicken until no longer pink.
- Stir together broth, cornstarch, lemon zest and ginger. Add to skillet.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add vegetables and heat through.
- Serve over rice, if desired.