- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil (or corn oil)
- 4 slices fresh gingerroot, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 lbs chicken, boned
- 2 scallions, chopped for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy, honey, garlic, and scallions in a bowl and let stand for at least 5 minutes.
- In a small pan, over low flame, heat oil and add ginger, and crushed red pepper for 3 minutes.
- Pour into soy sauce mixture and mix.
- Meanwhile, drop chicken into boiling water and Turn off heat, cover and let sit in pot for 15 minutes. Make sure it is cooked.
- Remove from water and allow to cool in bowl.
- Mix sauce well and pour over chicken. Garnish with scallions.