- 1 center cut ham steak, 1 inch thick, fully cooked
- 1⁄2 cup ginger ale
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut slashes in the fat edge of the ham and place in a shallow dish.
- Combine ginger ale, orange juice, brown sugar, oil, vinegar, mustard, ginger, and cloves and mix thoroughly.
- Pour marinade over ham. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Grill over hot coals for 10-15 minutes on each side, brushing frequently with marinade.