1/4 Photos of Gingered Ham Slice
A great and easy dish for the grill!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut slashes in the fat edge of the ham and place in a shallow dish.
- 2Combine ginger ale, orange juice, brown sugar, oil, vinegar, mustard, ginger, and cloves and mix thoroughly.
- 3Pour marinade over ham. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Grill over hot coals for 10-15 minutes on each side, brushing frequently with marinade.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingered Ham Slice
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: