- 1 lb green beans, washed and cut to size
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 -3 hot chili peppers
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 2 cups water into heavy-bottomed pot, Bring to boil over high heat; boil until crisp tender, approximatly 6 minutes; Drain beans and cool slightly.
- Pour oil into heavy skillet and heat over medium-high heat, add ginger, garlic, salt and chili peppers, saute 1 minute, add beans and saute 2 minutes, stirring.
- Remove chili peppers, taste and adjust salt and pepper, serve.