- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brandy (optional) or 1 tablespoon ginger-flavored brandy (optional)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 10 dried apricot halves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine juices, honey and brandy (if using) in a measuring cup or bowl.
- In a large bowl combine fruits (except for the kiwi) and ginger.
- Pour sauce over fruit and toss. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Spoon salad into bowls and top with kiwi slices.