Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe source: Bon Appetit (April 1985)
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brandy (optional) or 1 tablespoon ginger-flavored brandy (optional)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 10 dried apricot halves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- Combine juices, honey and brandy (if using) in a measuring cup or bowl.
- In a large bowl combine fruits (except for the kiwi) and ginger.
- Pour sauce over fruit and toss. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Spoon salad into bowls and top with kiwi slices.
very nice salad pretty too zwt9
Made this substituting Southern Comfort for the brandy. It's supposed to be for supper tonight, but I couldn't help sampling a little ahead of time. Woo-hoo, what a treat!