Prep 8 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Mmm good. 8 hour marinating time required, so plan ahead
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean flank steak
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- Tim fat from steak. Cut both sides of beef into diamond patter 1/8" deep. Place in shallow glass dish. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler. Spray broiler pan and rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove beef from marinade; reserve marinade. Place on rack in broiler pan. Broil within 3 inches from heat 12-14 minutes, turning once and brushing frequently with marinade until desired doneness.
- Cut diagonally into thin strips.