Recipe by Derf
Mmmmm Spring, with new baby greens -- Delicious!! from Hellmann's
Top Review by sarahj
I didn't change a thing. I used light Hellmans and it worked out great. We had some crusty bread from a local bakery and a glass of wine. I made the sauce early in the day. What a fabulous and EASY meal! (Healthy too)Thanks Derf!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (I use light)
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger and salt.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the mayonnaise mixture for grilling.
- Stir orange juice into remaining mayonnaise mixture and reserve for tossing with the greens.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing with reserved 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture, about 12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss baby greens with reserved orange juice mixture.
- To serve, arrange sliced chicken over greens, top with orange sections.